Dare To Bare

Winter adventures

Does the winter weather detract from your nude adventures? Or do you enjoy a quick walk on a snowy morning?

Hello everyone

Thanks for letting me join the group. I look forward to seeing more post in the talking to all of you in the future

Latest Post
by  
Britain's nudists call for naturism to...

Here's an interesting article, thought it was worth sharing... Britain's nudists call for naturism to be a 'philosophical belief' under the law I hope that British Naturism can get this passed. If they can do that, it'd be a...

Naked walk

I had such an experience. I rested in a village on the coast. About one mile from my house was a nudist beach. In the afternoon I sunbathed there. Nearby, about three miles away, was another village. It could be reached along the seashore. The day...

Nude hikes as far away from textiles as...

I go on nude hikes all the time. I go mostly during the week when less people are on the trails. I also go on trails that are less popular. It's a great day when I can hike naked all day and not see any textiles. However, when I do cross paths...

Latest Post
by  
Recycling

I come across containers which collect clothes for the charity shops. We call them Clothes Banks. I've visited quite a few, undressed and put all my clothes in the Clothes Bank (I emptied my pockets first). So now I'm naked and have...

Latest Post
by  
Why is it so enjoyable to be nude in public?

I have had some opportunities to be legally nude in public. My wife says it's not fair for the textiles. I think of it as an opportunity to exercise my freedom to be natural. What do you think?

Nude fun

I drove thru carwash nude on Sunday...great feeling! Anyone else have nude fun this w/e?

Dare To Show Your Face

Looking Though Members in this Group...I Came Across Many Members Not Showing Their Face...I DARE Them...They Are Not Keeping To The Rules!

Dare to b bare

One of my favorites is driving naked no matter what season and never bring clothes with me for the risk, well decided to go for a naked drive tonight and when I came up to a intersection with a light at it i jumped out to take a selfie in 21...