Dare To Bare

First time bottomless driving

Well for being a home nudist I broke a wall this morning. I drove to work bottomless first the time. I'm not going to lie to say that I wasn't nervous but I did enjoy the experience to try something new.

Drive through

Something off my bucket list:- buying a Mc Donald's naked. I'd been naked all morning and just got in the car, still naked and not taking any form of clothing or cover. There was a long queue at Mc Donald's drive through so I was sat in...

Taking out the rubbish.

Yes I know I have been doing this for a long time but last time was the first time I took a photo doing it and there is always the chance someone will come along the lane when out side. So far other than the lady next door no one has caught me out.

Latest Post
by  
Gardening DIY jobs.

Yesterday I was getting some old fence posts cut to length for a new fence around the veg plot and where the rotten ends had to be cut off for the new lower height so the best place to do this was outside the back door, as there is a platform...

new dares

Anyone still daring? Im game if you are.

Latest Post
by  
Hotel Skinny Dip

Severa years ago I had business in Memphis, and stayede at a motel. The airline lost my luggage. I told the desk clerk that My luggage was lost , I had no suit, and I wanted to use the pool. She fumbled and said it would probably be ok. It was a hot...

Latest Post
by  
Celebs

How about famous people who dare to bare - they may be nudists or they may be getting naked for a nude film role, publicity or a good cause. It's still daring as those nude pics will be around for ever. I uploaded one of Miley Cyrus on her...

Trying it on

As a group admin I check the profile of everyone who asks to join the group, no exceptions. I'm amazed at the number who try to join who dont qualify. It's there in block capitals that group members should be prepared to let others see them...

Winter Solstice

A textile friend asked if I would be dancing naked for the winter Solstice. So at midnight I went out naked and danced round a bunch of trees set in a green by the side of our estate road. The street lights were on and the green/trees are...

Latest Post
by