Blacks Beach Nudists

Heading to Blacks Beach Jan 12 - 13

Heading out to the beach on Jan 12 & 13, weather permitting. Open to meet and hang out.

Latest Post
by  
Sunday 3-16-14

Anyone going to be at blacks beach tomorrow, Sunday? I'm going to be down there with a group of friends!

Latest Post
by  
What is great about Blacks Beach?

I had a great day at Blacks Beach on Friday. Water was nice, small, clean waves and to top it off, sea lions were swimming just 20 feet away. An hour later, a small pod of common dolphin swam within 100 feet of shore.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting for the day

Anyone going to blacks beach today? Ill be there around 1 today

Latest Post
by  
New to the area

What days and times during the week are best to visit Blacks Beach?

Latest Post
by  
Visiting San Diego in March

I want to go to a nude beach while in San Diego in March & would love someone to go to the beach with. I have a free day from business meetings on Monday, 3/12. Any guys want to take me to Black's beach for my 1st time on a nude beach in Cali?...

Latest Post
by  
Disturbing site

lastweek i saw couple start hanky panky-lifegurd yells. they run off. then saw masterbaiting guy! disturbing place....

Latest Post
by  
San Onofre

I know most of you on this site are more interersted in Blacks then San Onofre, but thought I would post anyway. There are about 20 of us who are fighting the good fight. We could use your help. As I have said in the past, there is power in #s. If...

Latest Post
by  
Blacks

It is nice to see this group formed finaly. Debbie and I are usualy at San Onofre, but do visit Blacks on occasion. Hope this site helps us make some new friends for when we are down at Blacks. Keep it nude, not lude!!