connecticut nudist friends and families

Sunridge Friday

Thinking about heading to Sunridge this friday.. just wondering if anyone from here is going or planning to be there?

Latest Post
by  
Summer is here

Ok so the pool might be a bit chilly but it was perfect day for the hubby and I to strip down and lounge by the water! Anyone else getting somebsun this weekend?

Summer is coming... I hope

Just wondering about all you other CT people.. does anyone else here go to either Sunridge or Solair... might be nice to set up a truenudists meet and greet.

Latest Postcarpool anyone?
by Jacksno32 
Too cold!

Anyone else feel like we were back in the middle of winter again today?

Snow storm

Just wondering how everyone made out with the blizzard

This winter

Just wondering how everyone is making out this winter so far...... def. missing the summer already.. is anyone planning and nudist trips or going to any nudist swims anywhere??

Winter Get togethers

Just wondering does anyone here go to any of the nude swims hosted by groups in nearby states??

Looking for nudist friends around my age

Hi, My name is Louis. I have just became a member of this group and I'm looking for nudist (both male and female) from around this area that would like to get together and do fun activities. My username is riverasla in case you are interested....

Latest Post
by Jacksno32 
Feb weather

This weather is making me hope for an early and warm summer. Just wondering how everyone elses winter has gone??

Hey, new here.

Hey guys, new to the whole nude thing. Just looking to check it out and see what it's like. Looking for friends and hope to get to know you all soon.

Latest Post
by