connecticut nudist friends and families

hi everyone - new here

hi everyone, 25 yr old guy here. new to the website and new to nudism. love to make new friends and meet new people :)

Latest Post
by  
Solair after the hurricane

Anyone know how Solair made out in the storm last weekend? Wondering if they had much damage and if they'll be able to finish out the season OK?

Latest Post
by  
The Ledges in VT after flooding

In case anyone was planning to visit The Ledges in Vermont for the holiday weekend, word is that flooding has affected the area very badly, roads in the Wilmington area are washed-out, the village was flooded,and right now only the National Guard...

Latest Post
by  
Boston Young Nudists

There's a new group just started this summer, Boston Young Nudists, https://sites.google.com/site/bostonyoungnudists/. People should check it out, this is just the sort of things that really is needed in the Boston area, but all of New England...

Latest Post
by  
Solair Saturday 5/28

Hi, I hope it's warm out, I'm headed-up to Solair next Saturday afternoon, play some V-ball and hang out on the beach. Sal

Latest Post
by  
Anyone want to meet?

I live in the Hartford area and looking to make new nudist friends. Not too many around here!

Latest Post
by  
Wintertime activities

Does anyone know of any nudists who gather during these colder months when the landed-clubs have closed for the season mostly? I know about Sunchasers in MA, but I hoped to find any other individuals or groups that might be open to new people or...

Latest Post
by  
Anything going on this weekend

Love to do some nude activities with right couple or females out there ctwolf006@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
Is summer finally coming

Just thought I would throw something out there.. maybe try to get some conversation started in here.

Latest Post
by