new jersey nudists

Gunnison 9/20

Went to Gunnison yesterday. Very good day. Ideal air temperature, light breeze, busy but not crowded. Water cooler than expected but tolerable. Revised signage around outdoor showers area clarifying that it is not in the clothing optional zone. One...

Latest Post
by  
Gunnison 6/09

Parking is now $20 regular, $10 with National Parks Senior Pass. Beach was a little too hot and water a little too cool, but not a bad day.

Latest Post
by  
First Visit to GunnisonThis Year

Went today. A little cool and very windy. Water was too cold to get anything beyond feet and ankles wet. Actually, by the time I was ready to go home, I was so chilled that I put my shirt along with my shorts as I left the beach, which I rarely do.

Hi NJ

Would anyone be interested in a virtual or real life hangout?

Latest Post
by  
Gunnison March 11

Anyone heading for some late winter sun... let me know. I am heading down to explore Ft Hancock - and may stop for a visit.. stephen

Nude in Roxbury

Hello all! Im sitting here, NUDE, in Roxbury and wanting very much to not be alone. FYI -Roxbury is close to Hackettstown to the West and Parsippany to the East. I live alone since my wife passed so entertaining at my home would be my pleasure. Id...

Central NJ Bi nudist

Hello there. I live in Mercer County. Trying to find other nudists in my area to hang out with on the weekends. I don't have a car, so I prefer to host at my house. Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Lifeguards

I have heard from Gunnison regulars that lifeguards sometimes take off their suits and sun and swim when they are off duty. Has anyone here ever seen this?

Latest Post
by  
Gunnison 9/14

Went to Gunnison yesterday. Generally good day. Not crowded, pleasant temperature on beach and in water. A little windy and rough water but not badd. Saw a man walking to the beach wearing a jacket above the waist and only a g-string below. Strange...