Naturists and Nudists, Portland, Oregon (general) Area

Jun 10 Maked Bike ride

BUNS & BEER! BARBEQUE & NAKED RIDE FOR CAP Ride4CAP.org, 503-278-3854 For complete events listing https://www.shift2bikes.org/cal/viewpp2012.php?#June16

Latest Post
by  
Jun 16 Sunny naked ride II

SUNNY NAKED RIDE II Coe Circle, 3900 NE Glisan St 1:00pm - 3:30pm Sunny Naked Ride II -- because one daytime naked ride isn't enough! . We'll ride through all 5 quadrants of Portland, wave to trains, cruise the greenways, and have a...

Latest Post
by  
Jun 22 Rooster Rock loop Ride

This ride isn't nude, but it does go to a nude beach, so I included it. ROOSTER ROCK LOOP RIDE Springwater where it crosses under I-205, Springwater Corridor Trail & I-205 Multi Use Path (Half mile South of MAX Green Line Lents Station -...

Latest Post
by  
When the sun shines

Hey fellow nudists. I'm in SW Portland about 15 min. south of downtown and have a totally private backyard. When the sun does shine its always nice and warm/hot out there. I'm always up for socializing. Also, saves time driving out to the...

Nude hang out

I dont have any nude friends, and would love some social nude interaction. Lets organize a nude hang out in Portland/Vancouver area. D

Is there nude sunbathing around Mt. Tabor?

A friend heard a rumor that that there is an are around Mt. Tabor where nudists go for nude sunbathing. I was just wondering if ny9one knows if it is true, what the local laws apply there, and about where the area is?

What came with my AANR membership card.......

I joined Hidden Springs Nudist Club after attending several of their nude swim events.. Membership was $54.50 for hard copy newsletters or $49.50 for emailed newsletters. That was as of February of 2012. The Hidden Springs membership included a...

Latest Post
by  
APr 14, Hidden Springs Nude Bowling Night.

Hidden Springs Nudist Club is renting an eight lane bowling alley, on April 14th from 7-9 PM. This will be the last nude bowling event until next Winter.As usual, Prices at the door are $5 higher than per-registrtion For details dnd cost, email...

Latest Post
by  
Mar-May 2012 local AANR-NW club events...

Below are some the events of the local AANR (American Association for nude Recreation) clubs. It is my understanding that if you are an AANR member, you would be welcome at any of the events, but you should contact the club in advance to get...

Latest Post
by  
Apr 21, AANR-NW Easrth Day Tree Planting @...

Copied from "The Well Spring" the newsletter of the Hidden Springs Nudist Club. AANR-NW EARTH DAY TREE PLANTING AT ROOSTER ROCK On April 21 (the Saturday of the week containing Earth Day), there will be again be a sapling tree planting at...

Latest Post
by