UK Nude Wrestlers

Is the photo ...photoshopped

Looks like the guy in the photo has 2 cocks ......and wish he'd moved his right arm

Latest Post
by  
Fun opn air naked oil wrestling session at...

Naked oil wrestling was fun last week at Rosebay male naturist campsite near Peterborough!

Novice looking to learn

I'm new to the wrestling scene but what a great way to work out. Looking for any experienced members who can give me some coaching and can host. I can travel across London / SE.

Latest Post
by  
rules

hav thought of a few so we dont getdamaged.....more of a mix really mainly grapplin .....2min rounds points for a grab (foot-leg-arm)....2points for a bear hug (facing)....3 points for a bear hug (behind).....straight win if u pin shoulders.....just...

Latest Post
by  
Any1 south east, England, UK for fun nude...

Can accom, though limited space or can travel, for fun sane nude wrestling. Have experience in both freestyle and submission, so can show, teach beginners or participate in active wrestling/grappling, whichever suits you, 121 or group ...

Just joined and keen to try!

Hi all, I've just joined this group and happy to give it a go! I can travel. Cheers

Latest Post
by  
London Based

I'm in SE London, new to wrestling but always wanted to give grappling and a few moves a try, so if there is anyone local who's willing to go a few rounds with a novice, hit me up.

Latest Postawesome
by TINTIM69