Living life naked daily

We are truly fortunate

I am sitting here this morning, nude on the couch & drinking my coffee; reviewing whats happening out in the world & on TN. The Christmas tree has a few presents under it for the household as the majority of gifts for the kids & grandkids were...

Just how nude is your average weekend?

I was thinking about this past weekend and the things I got done and realized that a large part of it was done nude. I dont live in a nudist resort or in a neighborhood but have some traits of both. My mornings are almost always nude as I do coffee,...

Your nudist life away from home

Wondering if those of you that live naked most every day, take that life with you when you travel or visit others. I've made mention of our nudist life traveling with us from driving naked, to motels, hotels, B&B's and VRBO's. Of...

A pleasant productive & nude morning

It has been a pleasant productive morning thus far today & its been nude! It started with the coffee, tea & English muffin routine and moved onto feeding the dogs. Afterwards, it was cleaning the pool (multiple times), spraying & fertilizing the...

Being seen while living naked

I don't like the word "caught" for this subject because I think it implies that you're doing something wrong when you're "caught." I prefer "seen" and I/we've been seen quite a bit by neighbors and...

Current health crisis and nudists...

This current health crisis has been difficult in many ways and as nudists, it's affected us in different ways. How's it affected your nudist life and how are you coping with the changes in everyday life? For us, we live naked everyday and...

Whats a retired nudist to do?

Not to bore you to death, I have entered official retirement. The wife said it was time to come home - and stay. I had to agree with her. The company was undergoing some major personnel changes, yet another new computer system, new operations...

Afternoon routine

I just got home about 2 hours ago and gave the wife a big amorous hug & kiss, sat for a moment and started the afternoon routine. First & foremost, off with the clothes as work was about to begin. The groceries were removed from the car and shelved,...

Does nudity change your daily routine?

I am sitting here wondering about how everyone fits their nudist regimen into a daily routine involving work & home. I went back to work after a few months of retirement; I couldnt be around the house that much. My current routine is a nude 4:30 AM...

Continuous stretches of nude living...

We all try and be naked for as long as we can and sometimes we get to get away and spend a long weekend or a week or longer at a nude resort. But for everyday living, what is usually your continuous stretch of time you can be nude or are nude in any...