Skype and Telegram Nudists

Skype chat

Someone who wants to Skype (female, male or couples). Looking forward having nice chats.

Latest Post
by  
single males

If you are a single male please add your skype id here and mintion who do u want to skype with :) For example : my skype : amigoashraf "want to skype with : couples or females" "admin of the group"

Outdated

I usually use zoom or google meet I thought Skype was old to outdated I have not Skype in years

Love to chat

Chat with me Will Smith, wlm542001@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
My skype is naturist73 and would like to skype with couples and females

New here

Skype live:cbr1943 Not sure how to use Skype yet

Latest Post
by  
Chat with females

I like to video chat with other nudist, but female only! steveisnaked1 is my Skype ID

Latest Post
by  
Looking to Skype Females and Couples

I'm fairly new Skype. Haven't totally figured it out. But wanting to try and learn it. Females and Couples. I'm straight not interested in viewing guys

Latest Post
by  
Naked on Skype Cam

Hello, I would like to have fun talking naked on cam with couples and women and men, hope we can see each other on cam soon My Skype is= Tim Jensen 3333

Latest Post
by  
Recently joined

We are Diane and Dennis from Indiana. We hope to Skype with couples but do ask that both spouses/gf-bf be present and nude when we video chat as we will be. If you'd like to connect with us on Skype, send us a message whereby we can exchange...