Naked Elders

Enchanting beauty

I'm just back from a few weeks in Vera Playa (Spain) and it was wonderful to see so many older naturists, many in their 60's and 70's, all so relaxed and enjoying being happily naked. Our nakedness in all it's shapes, sizes and ages,...

A lot of mature ladies look better naked !

I often look at mature people and think you look great - how much nicer you would look if you were totally naked. One of the problems is that as some women grow older ( my wife is one) they think that they are now too old to go naked. And yet so...

Naked in Middle Tennessee

75 year old male nudist seeking other nudist in or around Middle Tennessee !!!

Latest Post
by  
New admission conditions

From now on, only members whose profile photo shows themselves will receive membership. Others remain outside.

Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Naked Yoga

I do not see an opportunity for nude yoga in Anchorage other than males only. So far I have been using Naked Yoga School videos at home, mainly the senior and chair yoga videos as I am in my 70's. Anyone else in this area interested in getting...

Latest Post
by  
Single 50+ trans lady

I'm a single 50+ trans lady looking for a lady to spend nude times lonely and looking for soul mate as long as your nude I'm happy looking for preferably 60 to 70+ or older mature ladies for long term friendship possibly leading to long term...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for Worcs nudists

Looking for Worcs nudists I'm 50+ trans woman looking for the more mature ladies and gents to hang out with possibly meet up or just looking for friendships xx

Latest Post
by  
Home nudist in Weymouth UK

Any in a similar position who can accommodate ide love to meet up. Shall be naked in room this morning. If C anyone fancies a chat. 3/3/2022 or email me johnwey1951@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by