Vintage/Retro Pics

Wild Bush

There's more bush in these pictures than in the Australian outback.

Dating an old nude photo

I really enjoy looking at these vintage photos; trying to figure out their approximate date is sometimes a challenge. My usual references are hair style, makeup, the overall look of the scene and the varied pieces of furniture or accessories shown....

Pubic Hair Was Common Place

I love retro nude pics, they form some of my earliest memories of naked women. All had a wonderful full untrimmed bush and often wore white see through or plain cotton panties, which added to the sensual visual affect of the viewer.

Bring back the old times

We both much prefer au naturel over the new waxed/shaved look/trend. Will the good ole days of looking natural and like a adult ever come back? Thoughts?

Vintage photo Lover

I love the older photos. Especially those with the full bushes. I have older photos of me and my wife and would be willing to exchange if interested. Message me if interested. I can be contacted on Skype or Google chat. Bct9791@gmail.com for both.

Latest Post
by  
Pics then versus now

Unless you were a professional photog or a really committed amateur having your pics developed required a lot of boldness and trust. I remember back in college a gal I worked with was in charge of sending pictures all of the pics brought into the...

No question

Ok, I'll admit it--- my favorite part of the Vintage/Retro group is all of those magnificent full bushes, just the way GOD created and nature intended !! (^_^)