Small Penis Support Group

A single number

Wondering if any of you guys feel like this. Why is it that when a man is asked, How big are you?, The answer that is expected is your erect penis length - at your biggest and best. First off, far more people see your flaccid penis then they do when...

Openly discussing size

Greetings to all in this group. I appreciate the discussions and so many Men here that are comfortable enough to be open about the size of their penis and share it with others. To me, it is liberating to be able to just be honest about my size. It...

More comfortable around bigger or smaller...

A question to all my smaller buddies out there. I tend to hang out with naked friends often as well as going to public naked places like beaches. Maybe five years ago I was very sensitive to the size of my penis, but Im pretty much over that now....

Small/Micro Kik Group

Hey, guys, if any of you are using kik, I wanted to let you know about a group Ive started there for small and micro endowed guys to revel, celebrate and appreciate each other and our unique physical attributes. Its all about admiration and support...

First Bad Experience

I had my first bad experience regarding the size on my penis. At this point I had never thought of my penis as small, just average, the other day I was talking to a fellow user on the site, we both sent pictures of each other naked as one does and...

Kik group

Iam on kik will fish twixbar2 add me please

Latest Post
by  
Penis size

Everyone is not the same size penis not all are shaved Not all are cut its urs if someone doesnt like urs its his problem not urs

Latest Post
by  
Small penis public pool

I finished my lane swim at the public pool. So naturally when I got out, it was smaller than normal. I showered and headed for my locker. No one was around So I didnt mind it being pushed in a bit with just for skin And small knob area showing. As...

If you could change your Penis size??

Since this is a support group it might be good to discuss how we'd like to change our penis sizes, or do we even want to do so? As for myself, I get twinges of envy when I see guys with super long penises--they always jiggle around so nicely....

Would like to meet other small guys in...

My work takes me around the southeastern US. I would love to meet other small endowed nudists like myself to hang out with. Love to be nude with anyone at any time.