Revive the Y !

PROPOSED POOL, GYM, RESIDENCE FOR MALES

imagining how this ideal could be realized -- thinking a building divided in half: one half, the pool, spa, showers in an atrium high as the roof, the other half, ground floor locker room and gym, then three or more floors of rooms, with balcony...

IS IT REAL?

i get asked this question a lot now that more and more are finding out about this group. here is my most recent response: oh it is a dream, but dreams only come true if we keep dreaming together . . . and look how many want this to happen -- the...

Naked Bodybuilder

I do bodybuilding so can coach people in weight training or any other kind of job you got. I am in the Navy, so would be nice if I can live at this place when I'm on leave in exchange for working there. I really like to live and work naked....

love nude swimming

When i was in high school back in the 60s we swam nude, no problem, I would love to have a pool close by were we could swim nude. With all the stuff that came out through the years women would complain about a men only pool so lets open up to both...

MALES CHILLING NUDE, SWIMMING NUDE, WORKING...

a place where everything clean and tiled - with showers, pool, jacuzzi - and gym and lounge where males can workout and chill in nature - seem so simple - seem like in 2020 it very strange it hard to find - aint it?

CAN I BE THE NAKED LIFEGUARD?

was naked lifeguard a few times at private parties - even where nobody else is naked i dont care i like to work naked. but how cool to work naked at mens club where all the members naked too. when this gonna happen? i want the job!

Such fun memories!

It was so awesome going when i was little with my dad. It was so natural to just go to locker room take off our clothes get nude and head to the pool. Plus at that age everybody's privates where right at my eye level and i remember looking at...

SEXUAL COMPULSION AT THE GYM

everybody knows that one of the obstacles to continuing the relaxed dedicated naturist male environment at YMCAs, and one of the reasons for the push to make them co-ed, was the negative reaction to the compulsion of some men to use the Y as a sex...

IN MY LIFETIME

in the 1970s and 1980s i stayed at YMCAs in my travels that had small gym facilities in an approximately 20' x 20' space immediately adjoining the men's locker room: nothing spectacular -- a universal weight machine, some dumb bells,...

ROOMS FOR LIVING NAKED ?

be so cool if every morning you wake up and walk out your room naked and you're at the pool, catch a quick shower right there, jump in pool do some laps, chill in jacuzzi with your homies. would be so cool. my dream.