Full frontal Couples

German Couple

We are Moni and Peter and have been nudists for around 40 years. We really like being naked.

Latest Post
by  
UK Couple

Good afternoon world We are Tom 59 & Karin 62 (Kaz) from Norfolk UK (About 100 miles north of London and 48 miles north east of Cambridge) Thank you for letting us join this group. We are long term nudists. I started at 12 with Uncle and aunty on...

Resorts are closing for season

Weather is cooling down so it's time for nudists house parties. Any locals interested?

Lifting restrictions

Its our understanding that the resort we visit when the opportunity exists that they are opening their buildings to the public this year. While masks or distancing may be in order its nice to know theyll be open for use. Anyone know of other resorts...

Latest Post
by  
Saying hello

We are Diane & Dennis from NE Indiana. We're looking forward to taking part in the discussions, posting a topic or two, become acquainted with those members we are not friends with yet and staying in touch with members who are TN friends of ours.

Hello there

Hello everybody. We are Val & Terry and look forward to getting to know you all better. It appears that many of you do not participate often as several topics seem to have been dormant for months. Am I correct? Do any of you live in NC close to...

Members

Hi all, We have sent emails to many members who have not uploaded a photo to this group. We will remove you as members this weekend if you have not responded. Stay safe and bare...

Latest Post
by  
Delay in greeting group members

Sorry for the delay. Just trying to navigate the site. I'm Frank and wife is Debbie and we are in the Daytona Beach area of FL.

Hi, there

New couple in the group... here goes

Full frontal couples photos

OK folks, those that did not post couple full frontal couple photos after two weeks have been deleted. Please post your nude full frontal couple photo to remain in group. That is why we are here...Thx