Circumsexual

Melbourne, Australia. Any other Melbourne...

Greetings guys. Any other circumcised Melbourne guys in the group? I love showing and comparing with other circumcised guys, comparing scars, glans, anything at all. Would be great to get together.

Love my cut cock

Hi everyone. Jewish here so circumsized at the age of 8 days. Love my cut cock, thickness and shape. Add me on skype: kobih_

Like to see the head in all its splendor.

I really don't like the look of uncut cocks, especially if they have crinkly skin hanging off the end. Cock heads are beautiful, and I like to see them displayed in all their splendor. I was cut as a baby, and I'm glad I was.

Shaved & Circumcised?

Are there others here who particularly favour being shaved and circumcised? I enjoy the sense of complete nakedness which my circumcision gives me, a feeling which is accentuated by the fact that my cock is always nicely shaved.

Would you have prefered to have been cut as...

Does anyone who was cut very young, wish they could of been as an adult instead to have had more say about the type of cut they had or been involved in experience the procedure/planning?

Latest Post
by  
Style of Cut?

Are there others here like me who enjoy comparing and contrasting different styles of circumcision? Our shared enthusiasm for nudity provides ample opportunity. And what style of cut do group members especially favour, high, low, tight, loose? My...

Cut 5 Months Ago

I got cut back in February. My foreskin was too tight and it had always annoyed me. Id decided I was going to get circumcised at some point in my life, but probably not until later But I ended up needing it sooner than planned as it got split and...

Si sta dincanto

Causa prepuzio stretto a 30 anni mi son dovuto circoncidere, sono italiano e qui non una pratica abituale, ma sono contento e orgoglioso del mio cazzo. Si ha perso un po di sensibilit ma ho acquistato in prestazione dal punto di vista sessuale.

Latest Post
by  
Si sta dincanto

Causa prepuzio stretto a 30 anni mi son dovuto circoncidere, sono italiano e qui non una pratica abituale, ma sono contento e orgoglioso del mio cazzo. Si ha perso un po di sensibilit ma ho acquistato in prestazione dal punto di vista sessuale.

Latest Post
by  

i was cut at age 23 for medical reasons as well. sort of miss the skin when stroking as need to use lube now. Must say I do like to dock with an uncut dude-great fun~ Billie