Gunnison Beach Nudists

Vacs pass

Did anyone use there vaccine card for free access I heard free entry to all New Jerseys state parks if youre vaccinated

Gunnison Beach petition to extend the beach...

Here is a petition to reopen the south side of Gunnison to allow nude bathing/walking, just as it used to be. Please sign if you are interested in bring back Gunnison to its former glory. LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED Sign the Petition

First Visit This Year

Went today. A little cool and very windy. Water was too cold to get anything beyond feet and ankles wet. Actually, by the time I was ready to go home, I was so chilled that I put my shirt along with my shorts as I left the beach, which I rarely do.

Looking Forward to

Looking forward to the upcoming season. If anyone is interested in meeting up please let me know.

First warm Beach Day of the Season 4/28/21

Howdy Gunny Goers - Wednesday 4/26 looks to be the first warm day of the season. Playing hookie from work and hitting the beach this Wednesday. Anyone else gonna be there?

Island Spa in Edison, NJ

Island Spa in Edison, NJ Has anyone in this group has been here? The have a coed everything kind of areas. The wet area is segregated by sex. Different jacuzzis. I tend to be shy to make friends there. May be easier to find someone with chemistry...

Hello - nice day tomorrow (March 11)

Anyone heading for some late winter sun... let me know. I am heading down to explore Ft Hancock - and may stop for a visit.. stephen

10/10/20

Upper 70*s and sunny tomorrow - anyone going ? Those kind of days are getting fewer and farther between.

Latest Post
by  
Lifeguards

I have heard from Gunnison regulars that lifeguards sometimes take off their suits and sun and swim when they are off duty. Has anyone here ever seen this?

Latest Post
by