Favorite Bi movies and actors

Hi, I wonder if we could use this to share the kind of films or videos that us bis like? Im a big fan of couples threesome films since we have played with singles before. And obviously hot couples. But I really like trans movies too. Beth and I have...

Latest Post
by  
bisexual nudists

looking for bi sexual nudists nyc/nj

Latest Post
by  
I can host here in AZ

Looking for men, women or couples who like to get naked and have fun with each other in the kingman area of AZ. And maybe make a regular Day or night gathering.

Latest Post
by  
I can host in Montreal

Bi guy, 51, can host in Montreal.

Latest Post
by  
Let's meet in Aruba

Hi there, Any nudist bi guy ladies or couples who are planning to come to Aruba or vacation? I can show you my island and maybe together have some great fun times tog. Let's meet here and go nude to my special beaches and at my home

Latest Post
by  
Let's meet in Aruba

Hi there, Any nudist bi guy ladies or couples who are planning to come to Aruba or vacation? I can show you my island and maybe together have some great fun times tog. Let's meet here and go nude to my special beaches and at my home

Latest Post
by  
Charlotte nc

I live in Charlotte I am a bisexual male I would like to find a couple that will let me join in I hope to hear from all my email is gb478256@ gmail.com my name is Gary

Looking for couples in the Netherlands

Hi, me (37m) and my wife (41f) are looking for another couple (single woman are also welcome) in the Netherlands, who would like to have an exciting evening with us. Our vision is for us to meet, share a drink (how about a bottle of wine?) and talk...

Latest Post
by