Bare Oaks Nudists

Friday July 28

Hi all anyone around Bareoaks thinking about going for the day hope to see you there

Volunteer day

Anyone going for the volunteer day on Saturday? https://facebook.com/events/s/volunteer-day-2023/148248064863999

Latest Post
by  
Labor Day weekend

I had a fun time Saturday lots of fun folks illumination night was fun.. XO Dave sorry if I missed sum of you..

Latest Post
by  
Feelings towards pubic hair

I am thinking of visiting Bare Oaks Naturist resort in a few weeks but I am curious regarding the resort's as well as its member's view of pubic hair. Are bushes (pubic hair) frowned upon and I must shave my bush or can I keep my bush???!!!

5k run

Anyone heading up for the 5k run? I've never done it before. What's it like?

Latest Post
by  
Missed connection

Hi all any members of bareoaks on here able to answer questions for me??

Went to Bare Oaks yesterday

My first visit to Bare Oaks yesterday was amazing !!! It was so exhilarating !!! To be with so many folks who share the same values was awesome! The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was great !!! I'll be going back for sure! Oh,...

visiting august 27 to 30

Hey all -- I'll be visiting Bare Oaks from the aug 27 to aug 30. First time in almost ten years! Anyone else planning to be there?

Going to Bare Oaks for my first visit

Planning on going September 5th and 11th for my first time visits......really looking forward to it . Anyone else going ? I'm going solo because wife will not go.

July 6

Hi anyone heading to BO on July 6th

Latest Post
by