North Queensland Solo Male Social

Six Months Old!

Gday fellas, Well the group is six months in! 24 members now, and here in NQLD the days are sunny and warm and the evenings pleasant and cool. So where are you all? Were at the beginning of a great season here for naturism indoors and out! Even the...

Townsville Area Swim Meet, EOI.

Gday fellas, Im looking at hosting a swim day in my pool and maybe a barbecue. Will be BYO, all types of guys welcome, no hanky panky but I dont care what you do after. Is there any interest? I have a guest bedroom with separate bathroom and queen...

Townsville

Hi Geoff and thanks for adding me. Married Bi guy in Townsville who enjoys meeting other nudists of both sexes, all ages. Wife only goes nude at home but not in public.

Latest PostGood Stuff
by Geoffbb 
Cairns

Here goes Geoff Im Paul from Cairns. Happy to host for naked drinks (alcoholic or not). And can host overnights if visiting from other places. Love nude massages and also into manscaping guys. Not sure if Im any good at either but Ill give it a go...

WELCOME

Welcome to where we can make something happen. The single male issue, as its often known, is where naturist/nudist clubs/communities/venues/accommodation limit numbers of single/solo men allegedly so that single and partnered females are not made...

Latest Post
by