Nude Shopping and Store

The best place for nude shopping and stores...

Cap d'Agde of course where you can be naked almost everywhere and everytime. We did that a lot of times my wife and I because it's aldo a good way to meet the other people and families.

New to this Group

G'day, My name is Wayne and I have been a nudist for 26 years and live nude 24/7 I would have loved to have been able to work nude when I was still in the working , i have been retired since March 2013. I am learning to play chess and would love...

Where are some of these stores located at?

Would like to know where are some of these stores located at, I know in the south of France but where are the others at? If any one knows and can provide this, please. Would like to visit but need to know where are they at.

Latest Post
by  
Welcome to this new group Nude Shopping and...

Welcome to this new group Nude Shopping and Store I say a friendly Hello to all members :-) Your comments and photos are highly appreciated :-)

Greetings

Was told to introduce myself as a new group member- Have been a nudist for over 20 years (as of this date) Ive visited 3 resorts and am a member of 2 local group Shopping nude sounds fascinating which is why Im here.

Latest Post
by  
Nude Store

Where is this nude store? This could be the model for them everywhere.

Nudist shopping

Nudist shopping

Latest Post
by