Mens Naked Road Trip 2021

USA - Summer 2021 - Inaugural Cross Country...

Men's Naked Road Trip 2021 Summer 2021: After a year of involuntary isolation due to the current pandemic, I'm ready to hit the road this summer with a few fellow nudist men. We'll depart from Washington, D.C. sometime around early June...

Viaje a Portugal 2021

Me animo a escribir en este grupo porque intento viajar por Portugal durante el prximo mes de julio... Algarve, Lisboa, Oporto... Busco compaeros/as de viaje que quieran compartir buenos ratos de nudismo indoor y outdoor... Siempre que se permita...

Mostly Naked Trip

Read on another board that someone went on an extended road trip with a friend and the only clothing they took with them was gym shorts and sandals and they wore them as rarely as possible. Anyone here try something like that?

St Louis

If you stop or plan to stay in St Louis, let me know. It would be nice to meet up. There are also some nice nudist facilities in the area.

Midwest

We live in Iowa and we know of at least one campground you can rest your head at if you're in this area. LV Campground. I'm getting my second COVID vaccine dose today so we will be safe to meet people now.