Elegant Nudist Ladies

Why do I still get friendship requests?

Been away for a while and have no intention to come back. Deleted all my pics and my profile info. I still get friendship requests with almost the same frequency as before. Is this some sort of automatic fr argorithm people use? I really see no...

Winter is upon us; how to keep that tan?

You northern hemisphere ladies have been perfecting your gorgeous tan all summer but those days have largely ended. I know you can not stand idly by and watch all that beautiful skin color slowly disappear, what is your plan for making it through...

Please introduce yourselves...

If you don't, I will know that you don't care about being members of this group. And no, we don't need more than a dozen or two of members, but active ones who become friends... I'll start. Hi, I'm Flora and I am happily...

Ladies, ever been the only one naked?

Of course, there may be exhibitionists among us, ladies who like to surprise people with their nudity. I am not among them, I don't mind being naked because I know that people smile when they see me and I don't want to shock or upset them....

When did you lose your virginity?

I started to write some blurb about underage sex (maybe I'll do it tomorrow, no time now) but then I thought of making this poll. Ladies and gents (yes, the question is addressed to gents too) how old were you when you lost your virginity and...

ENL Members- speak up!

I will add this to John's post-Ladies, your thoughts? ENL members, speak up, tell us your thoughts! I personally have enjoyed my brief membership here, a place to admire beautiful elegant ladies and discuss things of merit without all of the...

Latest Post
by  
Ladies .. what are your thoughts?

I will tread lightly as I consider myself a guest; what are your thoughts and opinions on the topics discussed here? We have seen a good number of topics on many subjects but our list of respondents is somewhat limited. This group appears to have as...

Welcome back Jeanne!

Thanks for participating in the ENL group Jeanne. It's good to see you active once more. I had incomplete feelings about how this new requirement would affect this once thriving group, one of the more active ones I have ever been part of....

All is changing

Tallion has left, sadly, I am reticent to take over the leadership of what is a most active group. I will do so for a few days but would appreciate if a co -conspirator could join me. I think the new regime will probably leave those of us who are...

How did you get together with your current...

I'll start. I met D in a semi-professionnal context and I thought he was the coolest thing ever and I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever I met him. Then, through some completely unplanned and unpredictable fact of life I began to work FOR...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy