Elegant Nudist Ladies

Should I get a tattoo?

I was never much in favour of bodyworks and transformations. Sure we should workout a bit to keep in shape and be healthy. I do admire bodybuilders for their dedication and will power (although not necessarily for their bodies). I have no tattoo and...

Silicone boobs

Let me guess, you guys don't like them. You prefer all natural, most of you probably want a B+ cup (a small handful) with nipples at the level of the claviculas and you think girls should never do anything to their breasts (except of course...

How I met Putin

Yes, I did actually bump into Vladimir Vladimirovich, as he is called in Russia. There must be thousands of guys with the same first name and patronyme but once you say VV, every Russian will understand that you mean Putin. Warning: No, this topic...

Ok, this is topic no 280...

... it's ENL's one-year anniversary, despite all the fuss I made last two weeks I couldn't convince more people to get involved, I fulfilled the only two wishes expressed, the mods are now deleting all my new pics... so I guess my work...

My first nudist massage in Cap d'Agde

First I must warn y'all that I am a massage junkie. I could receive a massage for hours and hours in a row and still ask for more. D is certified in two types of massage, Thai (the kind done dressed and composed of pressure points and...

Tomorrow is ENL's one-year anniversary

I hope you will all make an effort to be more active today and tomorrow or I'll be obliged to click on Delete Group.

New wine tasting member - Part 2.

I must have deleted the second part of my post by mistake so I'm typing it up again in a new topic. So Friday evening, one of the 2 girls who are single brought her new bf. This girl (let's call her A) is not part of the core group, she...

New (serious) bottomless wine tasting club...

Making this a separate topic as it will likely be long... We had another session of bottomless wine tasting last evening. For the first time all 7 girls were available so only they presented wines. I proposed a twist to the protocol. The guys were...

What's in a sin?

We nudists enjoy being naked socially. We like the caress of the sun, water and wind on our naked skin, we like to see others who do the same - and even, let's admit it, sometimes to be seen by them. Some of us are pure naturists, who grunt up...

New pics for the ENL one-year anniversary

As a warm-up to the one-year anniversary of our group (9 May) and with their explicit permission we started to upload pics of some of our lovely but uncertified lady members. Feel free to vote them for the ENL cover if you so wish. Today,...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy