Elegant Nudist Ladies

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

As said, I was planning to take a leave of absence from the ENL group anyway. It is becoming more work and less entertainment but I was planning to first reach the mark of 500 topics. There is however nothing magic about the number 500, 497 is as...

New guy in Fridrischsbad - please advise

When weather is cold and rainy, you might as well pop up at Fridrischsbad. I reviewed it extensively in another topic. Not the best in world (with all due respect to Mark Twain, who said the opposite), nothing to eat or drink there, no really strong...

Tempting Tallion Back

We miss her already, there is a risk the Group will get boring and become another cyber graveyard. So, I am launching a campaign to keep the lady interested. There is only one thing we can do, pose naked and post the photos, preferably with a sign...

What was your last elegant moment?

When Tallion started this group a year or so ago, her stated desire was to have ladies share their own elegance, as noted: *Surely, like myself, many nudist ladies like to occasionally be elegant and admired. It may be for an evening in a resort,...

Shoot Requests

I am shooting with two photographers next week, if anyone has any requests for here or the more steamy TS. Jeanne x

Romance and sex at work

We spend half of our wake time at work. Usually, surrounded by colleagues, whom we meet daily, get to know, to appreciate... We may find them smart and funny or sexy and attractive - or both. Unless you are heavily into the internet dating business,...

Other nude pics...

... after 6 pics of Jeanne's, 3 or Exhibitionist Amber. Yes, I promised to upload the pics I still receive. And yes, I still have a few.

Switching to TS?

As you know, there is a mirror group, with the same name, on TS. Jeanne and I are technically the moderators there but in all honesty I haven't been on TS for ages. I was active on TS for a couple of months, teased a bit, then got bored and...

A beached whale

Ok, to balance the tentation to publish only elegant and carefully selected pics, here is a video to show the ugly truth: I often look like a beached whale. Not only was I at my fattest here, but I was also under the midday sun, which made me look...

We missed our anniversary...

... I thought ENL group would be 1.5 yo on 20 November but I checked and it was in fact 9 November... I'm getting old and losing my memory. And we missed on all our objectives. The forum is 5 topics short of the target of 500, the album only...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy