Elegant Nudist Ladies

Ladies' pics: knees glued together or...

Of course, all is a gradient. I believe that most men like pics where the lady in question is say lying on a bed, with her knees spread far apart and a perfect view to her open vulva. It's natural, it's an invitation to sex and few men can...

Nude Pic vs Good Pic Challenge. Week 1.

In this challenge you are invited to comment on the quality of nude pics posted by the mods and depicting our elegant ladies by answering in short to at least 2 of the following 6 questions. 1. After the first global view, how did your eye travel in...

Overkilling it

I know that I write too much. I know that nobody reads what I write and maybe some are inhibated by my long postings and give up contributing to the various topics which I kill with my blurb. I know that people like something else, they want 5-word...

Is happy-ending massage sex?

Are those who perform sex workers? Should they be prosecuted? Now, my answers would be yes, yes and no. I'll start with the no. I don't think any fully consensual sexual relation which hurts no one should ever be illegal or prosecuted. And...

Challenge: What makes a nude pic a good pic?

We all like to see a pic showing a naked lady. Of course, the beauty of the lady's body is of importance, but a good pic is more than nice boobs and butt or pussy, isn't it. Are there people who would like to discuss the quality of nude...

Being hit on

I confess that, since my early teens, I have been hit on a huge number of times. If I am experienced with something, I am experienced with saying no. It's not that I am the sexiest thing on Earth or something, but I am very tall (and I like to...

What type profile photo is your favorite

What sparks your interest in a photo, profile especially. Some make me smile, others give a hint of a person that draws interest. What setting do your prefer? Whole body or just enough to let others know what is in store minus a face? As a business...

Nudism and sex drive

This is not a topic about erections on the beach, we've covered that to death in another topic, it's about whether spending extended periods of time among nudists increases or decreases your sex drive. Of course the purist naturists will...

The ENL Bottomless challenge is on!!! Rules...

The Elegant Nudist Ladies Group (ENL) is launching the "Bottomless challenge". Rules: 1. The challenge is open to all ENL members and to non-member ladies and couples. Non-member single men are not accepted. If you are a couple, the...

Can we discuss about sex, ladies?

Of course, it's not very much in the spirit of this site, but we all know that we do it all the time, regardless of the spirit of the place we are in. Any interest from you ladies? If yes, I will close the discussions to non members and we can...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy