Elegant Nudist Ladies

Life changing decisions

What decision or choice have you made that has been the most profound for you or changed your life the most? Marriage? Education or the lack of? Employment? Children? Friendship with someone? Casual conversation with a stranger? Blind Date? Illegal...

The winners of the Bottomless challenge...

All pics were beautiful. Unfortunately few members actually voted. Some members, like Jeanne, received many votes, but for different pics. Sandy had the highest number of votes, but as she generously posted her pics in the topic, for all to see, not...

I declare the Bottomless challenge...

Results: Over 150 beautiful, elegant and sexy bottomless pics were posted, of which: - the mods deleted around 30, not because they were not beautiful, elegant and sexy, but because they were too much so. - 11 were disqualified - not because they...

Latest Post
by  
Topic no 200: New temporary cover girl

As the ENL Bottomless challenge is not over yet and the cover pic was due to be changed yesterday, I've temporarily put on one of my entries to the challenge. I really don't like it, nobody wears red thigh highs with a red top, I don't...

Latest Post
by  
Vote for your favorite pic(s) of the...

You can vote for more than one pic here, you can change your vote or add other vote as more pics appear. For the moment my favourite pics are: - Naturistgirl29 as a Bottomless schoolgirl (in the album) - Sandy as a Bottomless fisherwoman (in the...

Reduction of ENL membership continued

As said, membership had crawled up to over 150 members while participation had dwindled. So I continuously culled the inactive ones. We are now 101 and I will continue to let members go once the Bottomless challenge is over. People, this is not a...

I have a friend that wants me to post...

She has had a mastectomy. But she is amazing women. I wanted to ask you ladies first. Jim

My profile is fake

Just in the last week, two guys past their prime nagged me for blurring my face and not getting certified. One of them had a hidden profile and the other friends-only pics and they both had asked for my friendship (and of course got rejected). I...

This is ENL topic number 197...

First, this is not too shabby for a group created on 9 May 2021. That's 1.5 new topics a day despite the summer time when the group was all but dead. Second, I am ready to offer a present to the person who creates topic number 200. Sure, they...

Latest Post
by  
SOS Bottomless challenge - please help

Major problem with the challenge, the rules are not clear. They say that we should wear a top and clearly no bottom. We have already established that the top doesn't necessarily need to hide the boobs. It can be open, transparent, too short etc....

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy