Elegant Nudist Ladies

Why do nudist women wear see-through dresses?

Indeed, why. Many men prefer to see them either covered or fully naked. And as these women are not shy, why not be naked as often as feasible? Several times my pics wearing see-through, veil, mesh, lace or fishnet dresses elicited comments of...

See-through dresses

See-through dresses are cool. In summer, literally. Soft and light, you can feel the breeze passing through. And also the people's gaze, which can be nice or not, depending on the situation. I confess that I like to see ladies in transparent...

What if everybody knew that you are a nudist?

Most of my colleagues and friends do not know that I am a nudist. It's not like I'm going around shaking people's hand and saying "Hi, I'm Flora and I'm a nudist". In fact I do discuss with them about textile-free...

Censored again...

Oh well, what else is new. Sometimes I get angry, sometimes I don't. Maybe this time it was motivated as I was half dressed so maybe, despite my age and shape and all, a tidbit sexy. But I decided to be philosophical about it. Look, whatever...

Latest Post
by  
New cover girl

I suspect that y'all have noticed that we have a new cover girl. It's Jeanne of course, with one of the most beautiful pics on this site. Simply Jeanne, wearing only high heels and a smile, the epitome of grace and elegance. I hope that she...

Gentlemanlike and ungentlemanlike stuff

Regardless of your experience with nudism, when you show your naked body you show something intimate and you are vulnerable. Whatever your age, shape and size, you don't expect people to insult you or simply to point at you and laugh. Multiply...

Latest PostWell said sir!
by Reddick69 
What part of a woman's body do you like...

I am a boobs person. I like boobs. Of course, I do like more a girl's face, eyes, lips, her gait and demeanor, but as the question was about body parts, here you have it. Boobs. Give me boobs, all the boobs and I'll always look at them with...

Challenge: expose your flaws

A last attempt to re-animate a bit this group. Tell us what you like and (especially) what you don't like about your body, post a pic or two and comment on others'. No offense meant, no offense taken. This topic is open to both ladies and...

Am I an exhibitionist?

I was 8 or 9 when, walking back home from school through a wooded part of a big park (yes, children were going to school alone at the time...) I met a gentleman who opened his overcoat to show me his private parts. I had never seen a naked man, my...

I am no longer a nudist

The nudist period of my life, which started 5 years ago in conditions which I have amply described, has likely come to an end. It's not that I'm shy or ashamed of my body or that I like covering my bits in cold, wet pieces of fabric. I...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy