Elegant Nudist Ladies

Prostitution - Part 1

Prostitution - part 1 World's oldest profession... The images this word can trigger! The helpless African or Eastern European girl forced by a gang into it, a gang who confiscated her passport and is threatening her family... The girl who fell...

Next cover girl

Things were slow during the summer. So our beautiful naturistgirl29 had to remain on the cover for several weeks in a row. So I put on the over a pic of mine. It was also to test the mods - this is one of 5 different pics I tried to put on the topic...

Censorship gone mad

The rule is that for full frontal (or, as TN writes, "when genitals are shown"), part of the face at least should be visible. Since a few days, trying to see if this group can be re-activated, I published several pics where I blur my eyes,...

Hairy, trimmed or shaved ?

This has become one of those essential nudist questions which everybody seems to have a (sometimes bizarre) opinion on. I have bought a Playboy anthology and I can follow in time the evolution of ladies' hair style from full bush to... well,...

Why are nudist women outnumbered by nudist...

Is anyone else confused as to why there are so many more nudist men than there are nudist women? I know many women have body issues, but from my experiences I have found that when women try nudism the 1st time they seem to enjoy it more than the men.

I have failed with ENL

I still have pics from two lovely ladies who should be our two next cover girls and I intend to post them when time comes. Conveniently, this will bring us past the 4-month anniversary of ENL. After that, I will withdraw from ENL and TN. I am a...

A sexual weekend pass

A "don't ask, don't tell" weekend pass to and/or from your relevant other. You know, the kind where you leave the house on Friday evening and need to be back on Sunday evening and you will not get questions or a cold shoulder. And...

The most important topic...

Yes, the moment has come to speak about the most important topic of all. Of course sex is important, after breathing, drinking and eating having sex is the most powerful urge we have and the indispensable condition for our survival as a species. But...

Latest Postyes
by Toronto_friend 
What do you do when you meet a colleague in...

I have met numerous times work colleagues, both men and women, while in the nude and I don't feel much of a discomfort, what is the problem. But I did see that some are not happy with the meeting. Of course, I met most of them in German spas,...

This week ENL will have no cover girl...

... Because a mentally confused and sexually frustrated low-IQ Moderator on a power trip decided to delete an innocuous pic 5 times. It's 1984 again. You can't argue, you can't discuss, idiots rule the world - in Parliaments and on...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy