Plus60 Nudists

hello from SoCal

just wanted to say thank you for admitting me t the group. Feel free to say hi especially if from southern California

Hi from Pennsylvania

Id like to be with fellow nudists,but hate dishing out cash for resorts! I'd be open to entertain at my house,and looking for similar friends. I'm in Lebanon Pennsylvania,and then in November I go to Florida. Anyone can contact me. Thank you

58 From Ireland

Hi, I'm Martin from SE Ireland. I genuinely think the human body gets better as we age. Our wrinkles are like the paths we have walked and our humps and bumps the hills we have climbed. Our bodies are like the roadmaps of our lives and...

73 new to Georgia

Good morning. I would love to meet some new friends. Im in the middle of the state. I do drive . Im the new kid around here.

Auckland meetup

Hi, Im 55 male Anyone keen on a meetup and chat?

Latest Post
by  
hi all from Auckland

would love to join a oldies (being old myself ) in Auckland New Zealand any one interested drop me a line would love to hear from you

Latest PostHi there!
by MuzzTwo 
Mature naturist

Mature nudist live in Yorkshire seeking other mature nudist for freindship walks coffee who enjoys the life still

Latest Post
by  
Fuerteventura: Villa share? October 2023

Might there be a lady member of this group who would consider sharing a villa for a week in Fuerteventura in October 2023? Planning to stay on the Jandia peninsula. Platonic outlook but want to enjoy shared nudism in the sun! Please contact me via...

Latest Post
by  
Mature ,single gentleman seeks NSA woman...

So here I sit and just wonder, if this Nude Site is real or full of fakes or pay to play. And if someone like me a older gent would like to find a nice Woman to hangout nude with in Arizona. Seems like there are a lot here, or am I wrong?