Plus70 Nudists

First time here

Well past 70. Would that still count? 80 years old here, hope I don't look too bad for the age.

Almost there

I am six months short of 70, so I am just getting prepared. There should be a lot more 70's on here, we are still young at heart, although my body has taken a bit of a beating over the years I still like to be nude with others around my own age....

70+ home nudist in Weymouth UK

Looking for a nudist buddy who can accommodate me as my wife is not a nudist or likely to be sadly

Just returned

Hi Everyone. I'm 75 years young, from the UK and have just re-joined this group. Don't remember why I deleted membership before but it was probably deleted accidently.

Born in 1949

My parts are all original some of them still work.Ill be 73 on my next birthday. Heres my birthday suit.

Born in 1949

My parts are all original some of them still work.Ill be 73 on my next birthday. Heres my birthday suit.

Deletion of this group because under400

Now we have only 395 members. I closed today the group and delete it tomorrow. That was it then. I create this group again on another website with more freedom and tolerance. Good-bye!

Latest Post
by  
Brrrr

What's everyone doing this winter? We're lucky to have a small group of friends that can't wait till its hot to hang out.

Latest Post
by  
Under 400

If this group falls below 400 members, it will be deleted suddenly. If you want it to last longer, make an effort. Today we lost a member, who could not hold the group-rules and membership-conditions.

Latest Post
by  
Two hearts side by side, together and in a...

A single gay man is invited, passive, with moderate vital and sexual needs, pleasant (at my choice) European appearance, from 72 years old and older (possibly up to 90 years old) for a life together (who also has a desire for it), not afraid , for...

Latest Post
by