FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Naked at the doctor

As I freeball, I usually go to the doctor freeballing as well. It is funny to see how they react to that. Last week, I went for the first time to a new osteopath. He was very cool about it. When I said I had taken a jockstrap in case he prefered I...

Worldwide Nudists WhatsApp Group

Hey fellow nudists! I have a nudist WhatsApp group that welcomes nudists from all over the world to join, share experiences and make new connections. If anyone wants to join just drop me a message with your number

Freeballers Forum

Anyone also members there beside me? Good discussions of freeballing, other minimal attire and nudity. Less activity lately than in the past.

Colonoscopy

I will soon have my first colonoscopy since becoming a full time freeballer. I have some concern about leakage after the procedure. Has anyone here had the same concern? If so, how did you deal with it?

Hello Im new here Do well to add up

Latest Post
by  
Going commando for a complete year.

Today I have knocked up 365 days in a row without having on any underwear on at all. Yes in 2017 I only had underwear on for 4 part days only so a good feeling to get to this goal and hopefully many more years of been commando every complete day of...

A different meaning for Freeballing

I bought a g-string which was supposed to be "one size fits all." As you can see it fitted my cock but left my balls hanging free.

Frenipping

Saw this on the freeballers forum. Do you also own no undershirts? Speaking for myself, I got rid of all of my underwear and undershirts at the same time, shortly after I retired. Just like most of us view wearing nothing to be ultimate freeballing,...

Anyone tried Birddogs?

I get inundated with ads for Birddogs, shorts and pants that are specifically for people who don't want to wear underwear. They have what looks like a soft liner built in. The shorts look like they'd be great for the gym, and the pants look...

Reluctance to get rid of underwear

I have seen people post here and elsewhere that they never or rarely wear it but don't want to get rid of it. Why? If you change your mind later, most of us could afford to buy a few pair. I will admit to more than getting rid of my last pair...