FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Tantra camp , organized by Way2live, west...

Way2live Tantra camp !!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo! in West bengal , ! Ammmmmazzzinggggggg. An Exotic Spiritual & Sensual Experience for lifetime. Venue: West Bengal ( 11 November to 14 november ) About: The term TANTRA comes from the union of the root...

Latest Post
by  
hiiiiiiii-----love em free & dangling

What a FUN GROUP, or it seems to be right down my alley!

Latest Post
by  
The last public place where you freeballed?

What was the last public place where you went commando? For me, today at work I was freeballing in my grey trousers, and while returning from work, stopped at an ATM and a conveyance store. Now as I wear a cock ring, my package was quite visible...

Naked by mistake

This is the second time that something of this sort is happening with me.Today i was freeballing in the gym and while I was done with the workout I went to the changing room. I removed my tshirt and my short without realizing that I was freeballing....

Commando

Can anyone tell me where the term "commando" originated from?

What do you usually wear when Freeballing ?

Whats the most common attire you like to wear below waist when you are freeballing ? I love wearing Jeans when I am freeballing. A tight Blue Jeans. Blue being my favorite color and tight jeans give a good view of my package when I go commando. Love...

freeballing.

been comando from 11 year old even in the army love it so everywhere i go.

Latest Post
by  
FREEBALLING FOREVER

I have just recently joined both the Sleeping Naked group and the Work Out Naked group. I was15 when I discovered by accident(see Sleeping Naked group discussion) the joy of sleeping au naturel and reasoned that there was no real need to have to...

Latest Post
by  
Which side?

Which side do you "dress", as taylors say. Having no underwear your appendages will presumably hang down one or other trouser leg. Mine are on the left. Come to think of it, I'm left-handed too. Thinking a bit more it can flip from...

Day of the week

There are people who like to freeball but don't get enough opportunities to freeball due to various reasons. I know a few people who freeball on the weekends as they are at home and need not wear any trousers.As the week starts, i don't feel...