FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Women do it too

I remember having to follow a young lady up stairs. She was in a miniskirt and I could clearly see she had nothing on under it. A couple of times I've been outside when a gust of wind lifted their skirts showing there was nothing under the...

Donut Boy

On Saturday, I was in a Dunkin Donuts, freeballing in my Levi's 501's as always. I saw the boy at the counter checking out my bulge - down my right leg. I didn't embarass him, but each time he stepped away from the counter to prepare my...

Merry Christmas

Don't just let the balls on your tree hang low.

Getting dressed

Does anyone else pay attention in the locker room to see who freeballs? I certainly do. Ever see them later at work? Guy I know at the gym always gets dressed in a suit and tie. Very nice quality and professional looking on the outside. He's a...

Do we check out other freeballers?

As part of this group we know we all love to freeball. I also love to check out other guys who freeball. I like to see how they hang in whatever they are wearing. Whether they are to the right or to the left, circumcised or not, how they move when...

work...

The only bad part about not wearing underwear is when you're not even an hour into a long day's work at your job and you rip your pants when you bend down to pick something up. You hear the sound but it doesn't register that you ripped...

While Jogging..

There is a guy at the park where I go jogging that you can tell is free balling while he is jogging. You can see him down the trail everything just bouncing all around !!!

Shy about freeballing?

I love to freeball - have been doing it for years. I never wear underwear unless dressed for something special, or at work. I love the feeling of being 'nude' under my clothes, and I enjoy the knowing my stuff is visible. I remember once...

thin/slim cut pants

I love free balling but whenever I wear slim fit jeans or worse, khakis, there's an obvious VPL. Do you guys just go for it and don't care if people see the outline of your cock?