FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Freeballing versus sexy underwear

As a nudist, I enjoy freeballing as much as possible when I have to be dressed to conform with society's norms but I also like wearing g-string underwear when it seems appropriate. The usual reasons are: - Wearing sexy and transparent or...

Underwear Run

There seems to be a popular charitable activity, especially on college campuses, where participants arrive fully clothed. take off most of their clothing and put it in a donation box, and then do a fun run in their underwear. While I suspect a lot...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist WhatsApp group

Hey nudies! Ive been lucky enough to run a few WhatsApp groups for a number of years now and always enjoy welcoming new members from all over the world! If youd like to join just drop me a message with your number and Ill gladly add you! Naked hugs,...

Latest Post
by  
Secret Freeballers

Do you think that more men (and women for that matter) go without underwear than openly admit it ? I think this may well be the case espcially for those that are only occasional freeballers - weekend, holiday, hot weather etc. Wearing underpants,...

Who else also enjoys fripping!!

Fripping = Free-Nipping! Free-chesting! Running with no shirt! I REALLY enjoy running outdoors, but I gotta be bare-chested! Light shorts, no shirt. Sweating and laughing. Especially enjoy running shirtless here in D.C. Or Paris along Seine. New...

Best free balling/commando shorts to wear

Looking for the best and most comfortable casual mens shorts to wear when freeballing/commando, without inner liners. HELP

Nudist group.

Hey all Im creating a WhatsApp group chat to network with fellow nudists. It would be great to get to know some more like minded people around the world! Message me your number.

Latest Post
by  
Underwear ad

Saw an ad for large pouch bamboo underwear. It mentioned comfort and freedom. All I could think of is if you want comfort and freedom, save money and don't wear underwear.

When do you get rid of those jeans ?

Ok I free balling for years now. My old jeans start wearing holes in them. You know, the knees and other spots. What I have noticed is that my crouch area is worn through. The head of my penis is almost pushing through the hole. Should I retire them...

Doing interviews.

After loosing my last job in December 2022 I am job hunting and have done two interviews so far in person and one on cam and all of these I was freeballing and I have another one on Thursday and I will be freeballing again as it is very unlikely...