FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Need a man

Am single never married with no kids,but I have been in a bad relationship before and I don't want that to happen to me anymore.

Latest Post
by  
Never wore underwear

Several men on another freeballing forum have mentioned never wearing underwear, even as a young child. Did anyone here have that experience?

Unfreeballing?

About 35 years ago I had a girlfriend who wore panties under her swimsuit. As she was extremely prudish, I did not witness this. She thought it was important for me to know the lengths she went to keep her lady parts protected. I thought it was a...

Cutting out the mesh in men's swim wear

Al ways hated the mess liners in men's swim wear little story on that ,when I first started dating my wife it was in January when spring came around she asked if I wanted to go swimming I told her sure but I had a old suite and if she could pick...

Skype?

live:.cid.8759398b3db0e635

Latest Post
by  
Skype?

live:.cid.8759398b3db0e635

Latest Post
by  
Shorter Shorts

Some of my gym shorts are wearing out so I ordered 2 new pair yesterday. Since our grandson is here more and I am going less places that expect better dress, my gym shorts have seen a lot of use lately My current supply has inseams in the 8"...

Risk of Freeballing

Was at a men's fraternal organization meeting last night, which I chair. Near the end, one of the members quietly told me that my crotch seam was ripped. I don't think anything fell out, but it did make me nervous.

Getting rid of underwear

When you stopped wearing underwear, how did you get rid of it? All at once or gradually over time? Donate, rag bin. trash intact or destroy. Once I retired, I started freeballing more and more, but my underwear supply actually increased for 2...

At work

Hello everyone! I free ball all the time at work, I never seem to have any issues. I find that no matter the underwear I used to wear I get pinched or it feels like being cut in half