FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Suggested store for barely there shorts

I imagine many of you are like me in that you can't go completely nude outside sometimes. I've read about men making their own skimpy shorts by cutting a pair purchased somewhere. I'm not an employee nor do I gain anything personally...

Freeballin

Hey I love doing it....it also make my cock look bigger....i do it mostly in summer shorts and wherever....tes u need to more careful.nog to sit on ur nuts ..u will do it once....lol

Latest Post
by  
501 Levis

I had to wear pants last night. But they were 501s with a button fly. It felt nice I could feel cool air coming in through the fly. So free bawling in those pants was kind of nice. Better than regular slacks or other type of jeans.

I hate underwear

I've been a nudist all my life. I had a problem with with my man and ball when I was young blisters and saws all the time so one day my doc3told me try taking your underwear off for a bit and see what happens. Well I did. Bingo all the problems...

Free balling

I have been free balling for a lot of years and it feels so good just let everything hang loose.

Freeballing guys in Germany/Europe

Do we have here German freeballers? I am 47 and freeball mostly at my times beside work but sometimes also at work. Feels so much better without and I must say I also do it as it is a hot feeling.

Latest Post
by  
Go time to purge underwear

Since my ex deiced to throw my stuff out of my house when I it a good time to purge stuff. I now own 2 pair of just in case underwear.

Nude at home , whilst others are dressed

Can any really say. That they walk around the house, in the nude. While your wife & her mother are at home fully dressed. I am finding that my mother in law. Is getting used to me being in the nude.

Add me now! Kik, snap, flickr, skype and more

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on TWITTER: NudistaBogota MeWe: Diego Bogota FLICKR: nudistabogot SNAPCHAT: diegoabogota INSTAGRAM: diegoarevollom SKYPE diegoabogota KIK: diegobogota Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me...

Latest Post
by  
When I have to wear clothing.

When I have to wear clothing, I wear the least amount as I can get away with; I seldom wear more than t-shirt and shorts. Unless the situation absolutely requires shoes, I'm barefoot. Summer. Winter. Whatever. As far as going commando is...