FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Shorter Shorts

Some of my gym shorts are wearing out so I ordered 2 new pair yesterday. Since our grandson is here more and I am going less places that expect better dress, my gym shorts have seen a lot of use lately My current supply has inseams in the 8"...

Risk of Freeballing

Was at a men's fraternal organization meeting last night, which I chair. Near the end, one of the members quietly told me that my crotch seam was ripped. I don't think anything fell out, but it did make me nervous.

Getting rid of underwear

When you stopped wearing underwear, how did you get rid of it? All at once or gradually over time? Donate, rag bin. trash intact or destroy. Once I retired, I started freeballing more and more, but my underwear supply actually increased for 2...

At work

Hello everyone! I free ball all the time at work, I never seem to have any issues. I find that no matter the underwear I used to wear I get pinched or it feels like being cut in half

A Few Questions

Questions from The Freeballers Forum. At what age did you you start freeballing part time? Full time? How long after you went Full time did you get rid of all of your underwear? My answers 25ish, 64, within 3 months but bought 1 for a doctor's...

ROOM NEEDED IN NORTH LONDON

Hi Gents. Looking for a Room to Rent in North (Central) London. Ideally in a nudist household with one/two other male nudists. Im very easy going, social and respectful. Full time working with NHS. Check out my ads....

Latest Post
by  
Sweat through shorts

Went to an afternoon baseball game today when it was rather hot. When I got up to get a snack. I noticed that my shorts were soaked through with sweat in back. This has happened to me before when doing yard work or exercising, but I don't recall...

Men's baggy shorts

All though this post may not be appropriate here on this forum, I think I should share with you- it is hot here in Michigan. Of course it is freeball season. It is freeball season for me all year long. I want to mention. I am still looking for...

Anniversary

Some time this month it will be 5 years since the last time I wore underwear other than to the dermatologist. Should have asked him then if he was OK with examining nude patients instead of waiting 4 years and finding out he was fine with it. Could...

Nudist WhatsApp Group

Hey fellow nudists! I have a nudist WhatsApp group that welcomes nudists from all over the world to join, share experiences and make new connections. If anyone wants to join just drop me a message with your number. Naked hugs, Joe

Latest Post
by