South East Hampshire Friends

Skype Group

Good morning. I have been chatting to some good people from our local area who for their own reasons, cannot certificate on TN. So would any of you like to join a local Skype group. It would be easier to communicate. Only people we get to know will...

The Barely Clubhouse

Hi All. I have joined another site called. The Barely Clubhouse. You have to give details of your real name and have a video interview. So everyone is who they say they are. There are four rooms to have group chats in. They are for different...

Latest Post
by  
Poor Year

Hi All. I only managed one walk this year, which was very disappointing as I had gret expectations on meeting people. Still I retire soon and next year I am taking up Fishing, so hopefully get away during the week for some lovely walks in the...

Piss Taker

To day I found one of my so called TN friends and was a member of this group has blocked me. He said I was homophobic! Well let me just tell you a little of myself. I am a piss taker. I take the piss out of everyone and every type of person. It is...

Latest Post
by  
Short Walk at Buriton

The weather this coming Saturday is looking Sunny but quite cold in the morning. I may still go for a short walk from about 09:00 at Buriton nr Petersfield. If anyone wants to join me, let me know. If it is just me, I may not turn up at the last...

First Short Walk (for me this year, maybe)...

I am thinking of going for a short walk next Tuesday evening if the weather is fine and warm. It will be after work and only be for about an hour. Meet me at the Halls Hill Car Park, QE Car park. 50.97303408281128, -0.95637263266212 at about 17:30...