Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Be my naked friend
I am sure everyone likes to hang out nude here, BUT what is exactly hang out nude and what do we do when hang out nude? Should we always be nude when hang out with other nudists? What are we going to talk about when hang out nude? Sounds pretty...
Im not sure how I missed this group but I'm in here now lol. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I frequently chat on yahoo.
nice holidays and a beautiful 2015!!!from (naked) Pieter (Belgium)
I'm from Belgium....and hope to find -maybe a naked- friend here...for a relationship...
Hey guys I live in Minnesota. I am looking for friends male or female or any variation thereof from all over the world. I love to travel. Looking for friends and possibly something more later. I am gay but you don't have to be.



