I am the only nudist in my family

When was the last time your parents saw you...

Father: It was in the late 80s; I was in my 30s. I was a member of a men's athletic club. They had a massage therapist. I bought my dad a massage as a birthday gift. I drove him there and left him at the reception counter. I went to the locker...

Frustrating

I live with my girlfriend who really isnt into nudity, so I have to grab any opportunity to be naked at home when I can. I'm always naked when she is at work and love the feeling of being totally free. I do have a few naked friends I visit and I...

Naked with Mom

Have you ever been naked with your mother or wanted to be? How was the experience or what do you have in mind when think about this particular bonding? I'd love to talk more about, hit me up on telegram: @faraoluke or skype:...

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

First time.

I will be going to Blind Creek Beach, in Fort Pierce Florida for the first time, September 17,18. Actually, this is the first time I am going to a nude beach. If anyone wants to join me, let me know, we can meet up. I would love to have the company....

Latest Post
by  
Only Nudist so Discovered Nude Yard Mowing

Only one in the clan and in my profession in real estate I was to mow several yards with fenced backyards. Several weeks ago it was hot and I was in shorts and a shirt only so just stripped and did the yards naked. It was so incredible - hot dirty...

Nude skype

My details are. nude body

Latest Post
by  
My Grandfather was only Nudist......then...

To explain my parents divorced not long after I was born so me and my older Brother ended up with Grandparents( Mom's parents). It wasn't a bad things actually had good childhood thru 1960's and 1970's. They always took us on...

Latest Post
by  
Nackte Gruesse aus Deutschland

Hallo an alle deutsche Maenner und Mitglieder hier. Ich liebe es so oft wie moeglich mich im Leben nackt und huellenlos zu bewegen. Leider mag es mein Mann so gar nicht, aber er laesst mich. Daher suche ich immer nach Gleichgesinnten aus ganz...

Latest Post
by  
where do you go to be nude

is there anyplace special you go to be nude with others or do you just hang out nude at the house while everyone else is clothed? personally i am primarily a home nudist. it's just me and my wife and she doesn't seem to mind, so i spend most...