Naturist Yoga

Eastern PA or Central NJ - Partner or YOGI...

Hi, I am looking for another guy who would like to practice naked yoga together. I am inexperienced and would like to learn yoga and increase my flexibility. Any guys who live anywhere between the northern reaches of the Lehigh Valley to the north,...

Latest Post
by  
Teaching yoga again this summer

Will be teaching yoga at resort again this summer.

Latest Post
by  
Central Arkansas male naked yoga group

We are a small group in the Little Rock area (15-20 guys)meeting for yoga practice once a week. AR law doesn't allow for coed classes. Any men in the area interested in this, please get in touch.

Apologies

Apologies for neglecting the group been hard at work on a revision/update of my web site with lots of good stuff. Check it out if you are interested.. clothesfreelifedotcom

New year yoga challenges

Starting in the new year going to offer a weekly challenge pose for members of the group to response to as we progress weeks to week I will not those who are posting responding and commenting. Those who arent participating in any fashion will be...

Weekly challenge - share your easiest yoga...

What is the easiest yoga pose for you to do? Not your favorite but the one that is easiest to find and express in your body. For me it is reverse warrior. The open hips open shoulders side extension and grounded feet seem to just be readily...

Latest Post
by  
Weekly challenge - share your easiest yoga...

What is the easiest yoga pose for you to do? Not your favorite but the one that is easiest to find and express in your body. For me it is reverse warrior. The open hips open shoulders side extension and grounded feet seem to just be readily...

Latest Post
by  
when do you do yoga?

I mostly do it after the shower. Then I am naked and can directly do naturist yoga. My mat is always rolled out. So if I have 5 minutes during the day I can do some exercises additionally. So when do you do your yoga?

So many members so little discussion

With 722 members there is almost no chatter about anything not even yoga. Think it is time to cull the non contributing members from the group.

Home studio

Getting my home studio back up and running this week. Needed since not going out to studio as much any more.

Latest Post
by