Naturist Yoga

Nude Yoga Madison Wisconsin

Join Chiana every Thursday night from 7-8pm at SuperCharge Foods Sanctuary, 1902 East Washington Ave., for a gentle yoga class sans clothing which welcomes every BODY and skill level. Cost is $10, cash only. Must be 18+ to attend. Please bring your...

Latest Post
by  
Calling all yoga instructors

Last year we were fortunate enough to have a qualified yoga instructor join our volunteer program (we run an off-grid, clothing optional campsite and eco-project - see our profile). She kindly offered to lead a few yoga sessions for onsite guests,...

The Body Sacred ~ NAKED YOGA RETREAT

May 17-19th, 2019 A Naked Yoga Retreat celebrating the joy and sacredness of the human body. The Body Sacred ~ Naked Yoga Retreat is facilitated by yoga teachers Isis Phoenix and Luna Phoenix with talks on holistic health, nutrition and ageless...

Latest Post
by  
A few psychological benefits of naked yoga.

Working on your self-esteem. As mentioned above, a good-real body image and body acceptance are key parts of self-esteem. And accepting ones body as it is, is half-way into accepting one in overall and valuing the amazing person that you are....

Latest Post
by  
Greetings from new moderator

Greetings everyone I have been granted permission to be the new moderator of this group. A little by way of introduction. I have been practicing yoga over 15 years and teaching for almost as long. I am certified instructor with experience teaching...

Latest Post
by  
Calling all yoga teachers

Are there any yoga teachers in this group? Give a shout! Will promote your classes and workshops in this group

Latest Post
by  
Naked yoga outdoors

Have you ever done naked yoga outdoors? Share your experience Clothes free yoga outdoors is bliss the warmth of the sun and the cool of the air as you move with your breath how do you beat that

Latest Post
by  
Favorite time to practice yoga

What time of day is your favorite time to practice. I really like to practice at sunset and watch the sun go down as I flow.

Latest Post
by  
Group nude yoga class

Did a nude yoga class run by naked in motion NYC over the holidays. Very good experience. Good instruction good vibe for the most part. Writing review for my web site. Will post later

Latest Post
by