A Spare Couch for a Traveling Nudist

Meetup in Liverpool July 28-29th

Hi everyone I'll be in Liverpool by the end of July, and I would love to meet other naturists there. I already have a place to stay at another naturist, so I don't need a host.

Latest Post
by  
Baltimore--end of Sept

Hey everyone. I'm traveling to Baltimore on the last weekend in Sept. Just interested if there are any couches available for a fellow nudist out there. Thanks y'all.

Latest Post
by  
i'm an hour from Memphis

and I have a guest room.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a host in Vancouver

Hello nudist fellows, I'm looking for a place to stay 2 nights in Vancouver, July 16-18. I'm a very easy-going, responsible, clean person with positive references on CS and other BnB sites. Would be great to make a nudist fiend in Canada!

Latest Post
by  
Frankfurt-Stuttgart

Hey, I will be travelling from Holland to Austria to teach a couple of alpine courses. As I like to take it easy, I want to make a stop roughly half way. Would there be any fellow nudist somewhere in between Frankfurt and Stuttgart who could host me...

Latest Post
by  
Couch available St. Pete, Florida

Couch available to any fellow nudist in need.

Latest Post
by  
Visitors

Kay and I are just now beginning to meet new people. We visited the Ar-Cousins in their home. I had Naked-D come and stay with me for two weeks and Budshea came and only stayed one day, because his trip was cut short by an emergency back home. I...

Looking for hosts in Montreal and Quebec...

Im just starting to plan. But think I could come either late October/early November. Or early December. So if a cool host had a time that works better, I can be flexible. Let me know if youre interested. (And I always love having guests when youre...

Latest Post
by  
Short notice

I am riding from Nebraska to SanJuan Capistrano, leaving on the 27th of May I am going via Albuquerque so I am interested in finding couches along that route. I am allowing five days to get to my destination, I am pretty flexible as far as what...

Latest Post
by  
Chicago Couchsurfer host

Hey nudists! Schedules willing, always happy to host a fellow nudist couchsurfer for a no-judgement, body positive place to stay. I'm pretty active on Couchsurfing, but don't mention nudism on my profile due to professional/work reasons; if...

Latest Post
by