south west michigan nudists a non landed club

Group inactive

This group seems to have gone inactive. I have created a new one for SW Mi naturists. Lets make naturist connections and share naturist activities and events w/sw michigan naturists

Looking for Oakland County Male nudist...

I started a facebook group for Oakland county male nudists, join if your on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/661952425051236

Latest Post
by  
Non landed club Michigan

Hello! I noticed the last post was seven months ago. What like to know in Michigan if there any non landed clubs? If so please let me know. Also love meet other nudist in Michigan. Thanks for reading.

SW MI holiday gatherings

Got ticket and table for NYE at Turtle Lake Resort last weekend. Look forward to dancing the New Year in clothes free. Where are there any SW MI holiday gatherings?

Latest Post
by  
Forest Hills

Thinking about heading to Forest Hills Wednesday for my first ever nude resort experience (my wife will not go). I want to do this before the weather gets too cold. Any thoughts or ideas?

Michigan Kik Group

Hey all, I created a clothing optional Michigan kik Group. If anyone is interested in being added just message me your kik username or use #ClothingOptionalMichigan to find the group

Latest Post
by  
New to the group.

Hi, and thank you for accepting me into your group! As you can see from my profile I am not currently living in Michigan. However, I was raised in the SW Michigan area and still have a strong attachment to the area. Glad to be in your group and hope...

Latest Post
by  
Super Bowl?

Who's hosting a Super Bowl party? Ill bring chips and dip

Nudist Gatherings

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knows of any nudist gatherings in the Lansing/mid Michigan area? Any parties, or maybe even nudist gatherings to play cards or watch football? As the weather cools going to a nudist resort is really not a good...

Latest Post
by  
Summer2018

Any ideas for naturist get-togethers this summer? Itd be great to get a group together to plan some events...ideas anyone?

Latest Post
by