Pacific Northwest Nude Hiking

Happy International Skinny Dipping Day

Great weekend for a backpacking trip and a dip in St. Regis Lake in Montana!

Latest Post
by  
Valentine weekend activities

My wife will be away for the weekend, so I am looking for any naked events or activities to join. A naked hike? A naked gathering? Naked bowling? Nothing sketchy, just looking to meet like-minded nudists and enjoy life au-naturale! I'm not the...

Hiking this summer

Anyone interested in a multi day camping/hiking trip this summer? Maybe somewhere on the Pacific Crest Trail? Any ideas?

Any good trails to hike nude near Spokane?

The wife and I have found we really enjoy hiking, especially nude. You can no longer hike nude in Spokane, and I haven't found a trail outside of Spokane that is nearby. Any ideas?

Latest Post
by  
Thinking of hikes in 2021

My range is Rooster Rock to Dogfish Beach Bellingham. Most of my hiking is in King county. Avoid Snohomish county as they have a stupid law against it. I am new to this site but me and my wife visit Bronson, Tiger Mt and Denny Blaine... We like COED...

Hiking in Northern and Central Oregon

Hey all, I'm super excited to start my 4 day hike tomorrow and I'm looking for advice on the best places, trails, lakes, rivers, and hot springs to go to where I can bare it all and not get in trouble. I am a social person, so doing this...

Latest Post
by  
New to Site and would love to try my first...

Just joined site and am a big hiker and with the recent warm weather thought it would be fun to try some nude hiking. Looking for some folks to do this with and also some tips on where are the best places to in the greater Seattle region.

Nude hiking

I'm looking for women that would like to go hiking in in central Washington. I know several remote places to hike hike so hit me up.

Latest Post
by  
Nude. Hiking spring of 2020

I need to shed my clothes,get outdoors and do some day hikes and overnight trips, looking for company and suggestions, live near Scappoose, but willing to travel with in a 75 miles radius. Naked Hugs , Nick Post Script, Im 66 years old so nothing to...

Nude hike in the Tahoe National Forest

I'm thinking about doing a nude hike either Oct. 4 or Oct. 5. If you are available lets plan on it! Check out my profile and message me so we can make the plans.

Latest Post
by