White Thorn Lodge

PDF Tamaqua

Hi PA friends. This is a long shot but thought I'd check to see if anyone in this group happens to be attending PDF in Tamaqua next month. It will be my first burn (yes virgin) and I'm interested in making some contacts before hand since I...

Latest Post
by  
Newbie looking for an experienced friend to...

This is the year Im getting baked around others. Im looking for someone to go with to WTL or campdavis or if you know a better/closer place. Id like to meet up and spend the day relaxing naked with some new friends. Please let me know if you are...

Hello friends

Hi my wife and I are looking to join White thorn and we are looking for someone to sponsor us if youd like to be our sponsor please text 724-712-1578 thanks in advance

Latest PostSponsor?
by BarefunNY 
Hello friends

Hi my wife and I are looking to join White thorn and we are looking for someone to sponsor us if youd like to be our sponsor please text 724-712-1578 thanks in advance

Latest Post
by  

This is the year Im getting baked around others. Im looking for someone to go with to WTL or campdavis or if you know a better/closer place. Id like to meet up and spend the day relaxing naked with some new friends. Please let me know if you are...

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by  
Visit on Friday August 4 2017

Hi. I will be going on Friday August 4th for the first time. If anyone reading this is going, please let me know. Maybe we can say hello in person. I am looking forward to it.

A weekday visit

I'm going to spend a weekday here sometime in the next few weeks. It would be great if there was someone there to meet up with, chat with, or just acknowledge with a nod... If anyone is interested, please contact me and maybe we can coordinate.

Latest Post
by  
Pickleball

White Thorn has added two pickleball courts. Pickleball is played on a hard court. It is like a cross between tennis and ping pong. Played with a paddle and something similar to a wiffle ball. WTL has all the equipment you need to play.

Latest Post
by