Naked Tea Party

Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Tea party

Hi we are from India and living in surrey. We are interested to join naked tea party after this covid 19. Where you held normally

I might have this wrong

I might have this wrong in my interpretation but I was a server at a tea party in Silicon Valley in the late 70's. Only the 3 servers (all male) were nude and the ladies were all very nicely dressed in stockings and heels. All of the women were...

Tea party

Hi we are from India and living in surrey. We are interested to join naked tea party after this covid 19. Where you held normally

Latest Post
by  
Naked Tea Party at Max's Garden

Hi Naked tea party, When the C19 crisis is over we are going to host a Macmillan naked tea party here at Max's Garden West Sussex. maxsgarden.net Please feel free to contact for more information. Thanks Fiona and Michael

Afternoon tea naked

Hi I am home nudist but love a cuppa and nothing better than to chat, is there anyone in the Yorkshire area who can put the kettle on and let's get naked.

Latest Post
by  
Any Tea Parties Happening?

Ive just joined this group and am interested in knowing whether it is still active and, if so, whether any actual naturist tea parties have been arranged and enjoyed? Id be interested in attending if there was one close enough to where I live at a...

Latest Post
by  
Afternoon tea

I love the idea of a group of naked folks enjoying afternoon tea together: sandwiches, scones, cream cakes - the full works! Anyone interested in hosting and / or attending?