Iowa Group

Not a sun bather

I am a nudist, but not a sunbather. You will more likely find me hiding from a sun burn in the shade than working on the perfect tan. Does that make me a "bad nudist"?

Boating

Any boaters in this group? We regularly boat the reservoir.

ISU alumni

I was wondering if there were any other ISU alumni in the group besides me. I was in Industrial Ed before it became ind tech and then disappeared.

Latest Post
by  
new members

We have had a number of new members lately and I think it would be nice if the older members reached and said hello. Perhaps help us start more of an Iowa community. Pete15 Moderator

Latest Post
by  
This last weekend

This is the type of event that happens that tells you that if you want to socialize with other nudists you need to make connections and it not at the lat minute. We learned wed that a group of IA nudists were having a weekend cabin rental at a State...

Latest Post
by  
Nude campground/beach near Omaha

Yes, coming this spring there will be a nude camping area near Omaha. Details and pics will follow this spring. There is 10 acres and will have at least 4 ele hookups. An outdoor shower is planned. It may have a port-a-potty the first year. Maybe a...

Iowa Indecent Exposure Laws

My fellow Iowans, Iowa Indecent Exposure 709.9 states; A person who exposes the person's genitals or pubes to another not the person's spouse, or who commits a sex act in the presence of or view of a third person, commits a serious...

volleyball

Nudists are often pictured as volleyball crazy people. So I would like to know if anyone is playing nude volleyball in Iowa. And how does one get invited?

Formal Organization Inquiry

I seem to recall a formally organized group or two centered around Iowa (with names like Camelot and Dakota Prairie Sun Club) that networked together and met in homes and other locations that they could rent or otherwise access for a short time....

activities

In non-landed nudist clubs/groups, what activities are the best? What do people look for in a club?