Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Hi

My names Gordon Brown and I live in the UK. I have been a nudist for over 40yrs and still enjoy being one. At 66yrs I am hoping for a quiet life however in June 2014 I was close to death and had a liver transplant. Things are going OK at the moment...

Latest Post
by  
Inviteing others

Hello everyone,I'm thinking of going to Mazo beach for one last time sometime this weekend or next week. I would like some company but only 2 friends (both are women) know about my nudism. I asked one and it seems like they may or may not be...

Latest Post
by  
Working from home

Today was a great day. Was able to work from home and stay nude all day. I get to do this from time to time and always look forward to those days.

Couples.....

message to all couples, friends and members of the site ..... welcome to the group

Nude at home

We really enjoy going nude at home and like to have other nudist friends over.

Naked in the Garden

My garden is not too overlooked so I can go naked when the neighbours next door are away - other than that it has tp be only in my hot tub - such a pity others can't just ignore us on our own property don't you think?

Latest Post
by  
love being naked

We love being nude at home all the time:), it feels so good to be nude..

Gross humidity

This week has seen the kind of weather that makes me wish it would be okay to leave the apartment nude. It would be so nice for me to be able to make quick trips to the garage without having to stop and dress each time.

Latest Post
by  
Now on Skype, my username is joe_trent