Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Hello

Hello how are you all doing don't know what to say anybody on here in London maybe with a nice garden or rooftop anyway message me

Latest Post
by  
I wish

I have very fair skin. Sunburn and I are old friends so outdoor naked doesn't work f or me I would need spf 90 if they made it. I miss the presence of others and am home nude only, anybody have a solution?

crossword puzzles

trying to think where i could post this and since i'm always nude at home maybe here . curious if others are into doing crossword puzzles ? i do the easy ones but it intrigues me and i wonder if those who write - make up each crossword puzzle...

Over the fence

I've spent much of the summer enjoying the sunshine at breakfast and lunch: my one neighbor works and I know when he's home from the car int he driveway, the other neighbors are shorter than the fence and their windows don't face my...

Windows Open/Clothes off

Hey everyone. I know for me when I am home the clothes almost always come straight off. Its a battle in the morning for me to decide to put on clothes. Lately i have been fortunate to jog some local trails naked so barely anything covers me from the...

Happy Nudist

I am 36yrs, male from Kolkata, I like to be nude everytime I'm in my house, I feel free and it's a peace of my soul, I am happy nudist...

Latest Post
by  
Dared to show

I was scared and ashamed to click picture of me that what other people will think that I am not in shape or small or something. But finally I got enough courage to do it. Maybe one day I will have enough power to do it in open area with other nudist...

Love Home Nudity

My last roommate & I were usually naked or she wore. Short T-Shirt. Also wore my cock rings. Nothing like relaxing naked

Latest Post
by  
YouTube music

Does anyone else throw on you tube music and dance naked in the living room

Latest Post
by  
Nakation Time?

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week. Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!