Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Hello everybody...new to the group here...

we are new to the site ....i have been a at home nudeist for going on 7 years now my wife is trying to get into it....slow but she is trying..i will not force her into it but as for myself i love to be nude as much as i can I have not gone anyplace...

hello everyone. new to group.

looking for some contact with decent people, love being nude at home. hope to hear from some of you members. I'm @ philly_man50@yahoo.com

hi

I am Bill naked at home as usual

Hi to you all

Hi,Just getting around to saying hi to all of you, my friends.Wishing you all the best,Alex

hi

hi i am ofthennaked at home,my skype is rendy198

Latest Post
by  
hello

thanks for adding me here in this group i like to chat with people of same mind ....being nude....at home or out....i live in greece ...Athens ...so hello everyone in here from greece lets talk

Latest Post
by  
hi

hi all

Latest PostHi!!
by kramtrohs 
Just signed up

Hi, I'm new. I've been an at home nudist and I'd really like to go out with nudist friends and experience more of the life style.

Textile/Friend/Neighbor getting curious

Living in the country, closest neighbor is a mile away but on a busy road. That caused us to build a large private backyard so Luann could enjoy the outdoors as she dearly loves to be. It's totally inclosed with a 6' fence on 3 sides and a 3...