Nude Husbands

How do you enjoy the summer?

Do you have the whole summer free or do you work naked? I can always work naked in the afternoon, which is very pleasant. How is it with you? Nude regards, JAN

Naturist friends

Hi all, my wife only starting to get the idea of naturism, and will join me in the future. For now Im looking for companion for a naturist resort, couple, singles, male or female, prefer they will be married. Looking for a true nudist friend nothing...

Latest Post
by  
Boston/New England area nude husbands/dads

Bi divorced nudist dad here. Wondering if there are any other nudist dads/husbands in the area. Be cool to start a local group.

Nude Alone

To all the Husbands; I understand where most of you are coming, my wife is not into the life style, she does let me go into it more as we got older. When we first met and I explained to her that I was a nudist and thought about joining in. Then she...

What's wrong in her mind ?

When we starded be together 30 years ago we both had no issues about nudity. We were hanging around naked mainly at home inside or by the pool in summer. Time made its work, 2 kids now grown up, our bodies are not as shaped as its used to be. We are...

Sometime nudist

My wife is not in tonudity in public but likes skinny dipping nude saunas We canoed nude She likebeing nude ortopless at home I enjoy any nude time

Single for being friend with married husbands

Hi married guys! I am still single but could be a good friend to nudist husbands. Send me PM. Whatsapp is also available. Naked hugs, George

Latest Post
by  
Naked car ride

Naked buddy Nick in the Columbus,Ohio area lookin to pick up a naked husband to go for a ride on a hot summer night to the lake and be buddies.

Fort Lauderdale Nude Husbands/Dads

Hi I work from home. I'm looking for others who are in the same boat as me and would like to meet on cam or even better in person. Let me know by PM if you'd be interested in meeting. Be great to get a discreet group together for daytime get...

Latest Post
by  
NIght "Clothes"

My wife is rarely nude at home, even in bed. She does like to wear pajamas at home a lot when not sleeping also. One of my lines when I was starting to spend more time nude in addition to sleeping was if she was in her sleepwear, I might as well be...